1988 force 85 hp shop manual

timmydoodle

Seaman Apprentice
does anyone know of a free download for this manual 1988 force 85 hp shop manual???

foodfisher

Captain
Re: 1988 force 85 hp shop manual

You usually get what you pay for. Bite the bullet . OEM can't be beat. I paid $90 and saved Countless times that amount. That and the help of the people on this site have me smiling.

timmydoodle

Seaman Apprentice

You usually get what you pay for. Bite the bullet . OEM can't be beat. I paid $90 and saved Countless times that amount. That and the help of the people on this site have me smiling.

will do.. My problem is no spark on #3 switched coils nothing, tryed the other wire on back cdi. im new to boat motors but fix any other motor. checked all my wires and fine. it hasnt been run for 3 yrs i pulled the flywheel and cleaned stator and magnet traced all wires and there where they should be . i held # 1 spark plug about a half inch away from ground and good blue spark also#2 same but no #3 Open to any advise

foodfisher

Captain

I'm so confused. Please read your last post and see if you understand it. These are hurried times on this site and proper punctuation is needed or helpful readers will skip past this and go on to legible posts. In your best interest.:)