1988 Bayliner 1810 Trophy bass boat service manual.

RussMcDonald

Recruit
I am looking for and service manual for my boat. Bayliner does not have the manual in their data base anymore and all the have online is basic safety and usage. What I am looking for mostly is the wireing diagram for the whole boat.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1988 Bayliner 1810 Trophy bass boat service manual.

You are looking for TWO diagrams -- not one. Wiring for the battery to engine, and engine to console is in the service manual for your engine/outdrive. The boat has a separate diagram but they are rarely published. Go to the stickies at the top of this forum for typical boat wiring diagrams.

NYBo

Admiral

Welcome to iboats!:cool:

Actually, the manual for my '8 Bayliner has fairly good wiring diagrams for all the models the manual covers. Unfortunately, yours isn't one of them. However if you call Bayliner customer service at 360-435-5571 and give them your HIN, the should be able to e-mail the manual in .pdf format.

RussMcDonald

Recruit

Welcome to iboats!:cool:

Actually, the manual for my '8 Bayliner has fairly good wiring diagrams for all the models the manual covers. Unfortunately, yours isn't one of them. However if you call Bayliner customer service at 360-435-5571 and give them your HIN, the should be able to e-mail the manual in .pdf format.
That is no longer true. I already called them and they informed me that they only have manuals back to 2001 now. Nothing earlier than that.

NYBo

Admiral

That is no longer true. I already called them and they informed me that they only have manuals back to 2001 now. Nothing earlier than that.
Well, that's strange and disappointing. What would it have cost them to keep a gigabyte or two of extra computer files?

Fortunately, Bayliner pretty much stuck with industry standards when it came to wire colors, so you can use the the generic diagrams in the stickies to figure out what does what.