1988 85 hp model#858f8b swirl charged induction no spark #3 cylinder

timmydoodle

Seaman Apprentice
I will be more specific sorry well i bought this harris flote bote 24 footer thinking that the kids are getting to the age where they will love this tubing thing and dad can fish" got it home checked compresstion 140 on all 3 cylinders then got rid of the mouse nest found a few wires bare and change them to there same color. then checked for spark the first two cylinder spark would jump a half inch if not more so i knew thats good spark but no 3 nothing so i switched coils still nothing then checked all wireing from the sticers on the motor to see if they where in the right place and they were. then i knew since reading the wireing diagram that the front cdi was for #1 an#2 and the back is for #3 well got to thinking theres 2 wires that you could use out of the back of the rear cdi so i unplugged and plugged back in to the other wire of tha back cdi still no spark . So i took off the flywheel it was kinda rusty since it was put away 3 yrs ago and i cleaned them. then cleaned carbs and she fired right up on 2 cylinders with muffs. well i still have no #3 spark need help please,,,, oh and on more thing the magnet that is glued to the flywheel i also cleaned behind that what glue should i use to glue it back thankx