FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I was just given a Force 4hp model 42F7A. Just wanted to know any info on the motor, any tips, and anyone who has owned one, if they have an opinion on the motor. Thanks.
I owned an 84 gamefisher ( force ) it was a 9.9hp and once I worked all the bugs out and got it running right it was a strong, good running motor. I have sold it cuz it was heavy. I rebuildin the same motor but its a 94 yr model but aint in any hurry cuz im just gonna sell it too. I have the repair manual that covers that yr if you would like a copy in PDF format.