1975 Seaswirl Cascade

Kadeck

Cadet
Hello all,

I recently got a boat a 1975 SeaSwirl Cascade, its two tone white top orange/red bottom, it has max hp 70 weight without gear and people of 750lbs and with gear and people of 1445 lbs. according to the label the model is a cascade, built in 1970ish but all info I can find is as early as 1975. I can't seem to find any info on this boat or anything. it was manufactured by Bramco Inc. in Culver, Oregen I got all that info from the label on the boat. I guess what I'm asking is has anyone heard or know anything about this type of boat. I have searched the forums and google and other sites to no avail.

I will be having to do a massive fix on this boat its all fiberglass except for the plywood that once held the seats, and the part of the storage/seat in the open bow section. it is a split window that opens to the driver side the floor is solid fiberglass there don't appear to be any holes in the floor but the seats that were in it were rotted and fell apart. The Engine needs to be rebuilt which I will end up doing later.

if anyone has any info on this make/model please post here thanks

Last edited:

Kadeck

Cadet
Re: 1975 Seaswirl Cascade

I will be posting pics as soon as i can get some taken its in bad disrepair

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

The Sea Swirl name has continued to present day. However I'm sure it's changed hands numerous times. It is unlikely that your boat really has a solid fiberglass deck. It is more likely fiberglass over plywood with wooden stringers. Check carefully for rot.

Kadeck

Cadet

thanks ezee I did and surprisingly the deck is fiberglass through and through, it also has foam stringers and foam cross members and no rot its all dry. it used to be my fathers boat and he gave it to me. I havent been able to find any other info about the boat or how it used to look originally. I'm trying to restore it back to its original state.

I'm looking for any info about it I'll be posting pics later this afternoon.

Kadeck

Cadet

ok not sure if these are the right size I looked on the forums I can take them off and resize if need to. anyway here is the boat I have.

53044040.jpg

74934334.jpg

95246510.jpg

87572138.jpg

ericamity

Cadet
I really like that old boat. I just picked one up myself today. I believe it is a 1974 Seaswirl Cascade. It's a beautiful old hull.

I would love to see how your reverb came along. I know this thread is very old so don't really expect a response.

I would love to see how your refurb came along. I know this thread is very old so don't really expect a response.

Model # on my boat -- BRCC153EM74T.

I'm guessing that's Bow Runner CasCade 15 foot (what does the 3EM stand for?) built in '74. T could be anything.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard amityeric. Nice looking boat too ... looks very well kept.

As you noted, you dragged an old topic from the archives. Typically that's not very productive, and it's against the rules too. To make up for breaking the rules, please:

1) read through our forum rules (link in my signature below)
2) start a new topic showing off your cool looking boat
3) post over the 3V tri-hull club (also in my sig line) and ...
4) schedule a ride with every member of the forums in your boat ... you'll have to pick each member up, and take them for at least a 2 hour tour (3 hour tours don't usually end well).

;)