1975 Ranger Bass Boat Owner's Manual?

srowland12

Recruit
We just bought a 1975 Ranger bass boat, and it is in serious need of an overhaul. The steering parts were in the floor of the boat, and there are several other issues we're dealing with. However, I have been all over the internet, and contacted every dealer I can find, looking for an owner's manual or repair manual for the boat. I haven't had any luck! Does anyone know where I might be able to find a manual for this boat? Or, I am certainly willing to pay anyone who may have this manual and is willing to sell it. Thank you!

david_r

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 1975 Ranger Bass Boat Owner's Manual?

welcome to iboats!!!

what exactly are you having probs with?

i have wire diagram links along with color coding links.... most boats are wired the same.

the steering is also pretty much the same in all boats....... what type do you have?.. is it round at the bottom or is it long?

i also have links to original style ranger seats and to the livewell valves........ i had a hard time finding a seat and finding new valves when i started tinkering on mine.

brianfixesit

Recruit

I have just bought a 74 ranger 16 foot trihull with an 85 horse power johnson and the wiring is an awful mess. Could you please send me the links to the wiring schematics you mentioned so that I might be able to undo the mess?

Also is there any easy way to remove the cover to the rear compartment for easier access to the components? I am not sure if it is the astroturf carpet (which is very ugly) but no compartment on this boat will fully open which makes access very difficult....

CNYBOATER

Recruit

I just purchased a 1987 Ranger that is in need of seats and valves. Can you post the information you have? I'm sure there are many people looking for these items.

Thanks

welcome to iboats!!!

what exactly are you having probs with?

i have wire diagram links along with color coding links.... most boats are wired the same.

the steering is also pretty much the same in all boats....... what type do you have?.. is it round at the bottom or is it long?

i also have links to original style ranger seats and to the livewell valves........ i had a hard time finding a seat and finding new valves when i started tinkering on mine.

Can you post the information, please? I am just starting to rebuild a 1975 Ranger 150a, any information would be of help!