1964 90hp rude rebuild parts

hitnrun1975

Cadet
Hi everyone I have a 64 90hp rude and my rist pin started to come out and damaged my piston and cylinder. I have a handel on the machine work and the labor but am haveing a hard time locating parts for this being it is so old. I want to fix it and not replace it cuz with this i will no what i have and with a used one I would never know what i have short of taking i all apart. anyway does any one have a good place to get a .030 rebuild kit for something of this age any help would be grately appriceated. thank you much <br /> whanting to go boating bad Jon

Droll

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1964 90hp rude rebuild parts

Got mine from this site Stone & Sons Marine , they got pistons/rings /rods ...<br />Your locale Johnson\Evinrude deler can get you bearings ( wrist pin \rod bearings ).<br />Gaskets ?? Sierra ( NAPA )...<br /><br />Did not find any kit , but there are parts out there .<br /><br />Just waised my money on the one in the sinature :) ( 64 90hp Johnson , now 020 oversize )

hitnrun1975

Cadet
Re: 1964 90hp rude rebuild parts

Thanks for the tips i let you know if i get it going soon hopfully withing the next couple of weeks and good luck on your rebuild droll