1959 orlando clipper

cbblack11

Recruit
hello. i have a 1959 orlando clipper aluminum boat i am in the process of refurbishing. i am looking for pictures, shop manuals, etc to help with the process.

orlandoclippertim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1959 orlando clipper

I have a 1956 15 foot I am restoring now. sadly I have never seen any manuals on them. what kind of details were you looking to see ?
mine is 15.5 feet and has 4 seats - with a nini-deck between the rear seat and transom. windshield and front steering. there seem to have been many different configurations made by the factory. have seen quite a few hacked up by people too !
tim in Orlando

m casey stock

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1959 orlando clipper

I have a 1956 15 foot I am restoring now. sadly I have never seen any manuals on them. what kind of details were you looking to see ?
mine is 15.5 feet and has 4 seats - with a nini-deck between the rear seat and transom. windshield and front steering. there seem to have been many different configurations made by the factory. have seen quite a few hacked up by people too !
tim in Orlando

It's sad to see them hacked into fishing rigs :( I have an early 50's Duracraft that was simi-hacked and I'm planning to put it all back.