1958 20' Reinell Boat

nightbear

Recruit
Some stranger off the internet gave me a 1958 Reinell Boat, because his wife could not stand looking at it in their front lawn. I have it in my front yard now, and its in bad shape. I am going to try my best to restore this boat, after the restore it will look beauitful again. The boat has three major body issues, one being in the back on one corner the fiberglass is cracked next to the ply wood, another is on the other side but smaller fiberglass issues again, and a small whole in the fiber glass on the belly of the boat smaller then a point on a pen. Lot's of other things wrong with it, like rusted out gas tanks, way too many to discribe, its diffently a boat project.
My question I runing into blanks on trying to even down load pictures to the boat and what it used to look like in the show room floor. I need some suggestions on how to start this project, and doing it right. So far I have cleaned a ton of mice turds and other debree from the boat, and pulled off the floor panels to check the boat for any phyical damange, so far so good. If anyone has experience with this matter please write back.

Joel