1953 "Duck Hunter Special" Johnson 10hp water pump.

thedust

Cadet
Anyone know where I can get one??? It's the paddle wheel type with the brass insert that fits over the shaft. I also have a early 50's model 7 1/2hp Firestone that needs a new one as well. Both crank and run.....both were handed down to me from my grandfather to father to me and dad never used either one.

MCM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: 1953 "Duck Hunter Special" Johnson 10hp water pump.

Try maxrules.com, tcoutboards.com, featherweightoutboards.com. you'l probably need the model #'s when ordering if you want the right parts.

Paul Moir

Admiral

You should be able to get that from any J/E dealer. PN 379766 for the impeller alone or 382468 for the whole pump. Or you can get the impeller from Iboats, NAPA autoparts, and various other online retailers as Sierra 18-3002.<br />We may be able to do something with the Firestone too. Post the model number.

thedust

Cadet

Thank you thank you for the info. Going to build another flatbottom wooden river boat to keep these running. They still look pretty good, but doubt that they would be worth anywhere near what the sentimental value is. May even pass them on down to my son one of these days.