18Rabbit you out there??

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Rabbit your insights have been missed. Are you lurking or moved on?

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: 18Rabbit you out there??

Yeah rabbit,<br /><br />I ain't mad at you.<br /><br />It wasn't totally your fault.<br /><br />Some of it was my personal problem, and I'm dealin with it.<br /><br />Come back.<br /><br />Look, I did!

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I knew there was somebody missing here. Hey wabbit! where you at?

LadyFish

Admiral

Silwee wabbit where r u?
36.gif

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Hey wabbit, look i've got carrots,<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Battries included :D :D :p :p :p

crab bait

Captain

watch me pull a rabbit outta my ***.. er a i mean hat...

Skinnywater

Commander

Yeah Rabbit, It's kind of our duty to show that California has a few conservatives fighting on the front lines.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I sure hope he did'nt get that seceret decoder ring... <br /><br />The consequences of having one of those seceret decoder rings falling into the wrong hands would be incomprehensible, inexplicable, unfathomable, and uncomprehensible, all at the same time!!!!! <br /><br />
2.gif
<br />Rabbit.. Hurry up.. iboats only has one bathroom ya know.. Cripe! I gotta go!

Carphunter

Commander

So Snapper, would that be; Incompexfathomrehensible. :p <br /><br />Kenny, glad to see your back brother!<br />......and your front. :D <br /><br />C'mon back wabbit.<br /><br />GG.......no, no....its wabbit season....duck season....wabbit season......duck season.....FIRE!<br /><br />They don't make 'em like that anymore.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> GG.......no, no....its wabbit season....duck season....wabbit season......duck season.....FIRE!<br /><br />They don't make 'em like that anymore.
I am glad you got that one Carp, thought I was shooting blanks ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

18rabbit,<br /><br />Please come back!<br /><br />We need you here.<br /><br />We all know that things didn't go right there a while back, but its over now, and I'm sure everyone now understands and definitly won't hold anything against you.<br /><br />Come back 18rabbit, everyone misses you.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Hey Rabbit. Give us another of your boating 101 classes! :)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

It appears that 18rabbit may be dealing with personal issues of some kind, i hope he is able to sort them out and return to the forums of iboats soon.<br />Or could it be he went on a fishing trip?

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe he and Suds went fishing, incognito style?<br />Hopefully they'll both be back soon. Have a feeling Suds doesn't live in the same part of the country though. C'mon back Rabbit!