17 and counting

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Today i celebrate the 17'th anniversary of our marriage, i exercise awarness that we are probably still in the larva stage of this bond when placed in comparison to the many marital relationships in this forum's membership, but it just gets better each day for us, my wife and i would like to take this opportunity to share our blessings and happiness with you all at iboats.

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: 17 and counting

Congrats EF, You are right, It just gets better all the time, coming up on 21. Just see who can spoil the other one the most and keep on keeping on!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Congratulations Elmer! Hope you folks have another 17 years together. Sounds like ya' got a keeper!!
31.gif

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats EF to you and Mrs Fudge! You got more than me, and I look up to you for that! Obviously can't give you any advice, you must be doing it right!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea EF, you are doing ok.<br />Will be 33 years here in Feb and it gets better every day.<br /><br />Big congrats.

FSHKPR

Ensign

congrats elmer. coming up on 29 for us. loving every minute of it.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> congrats elmer. coming up on 29 for us. loving every minute of it.
Ditto.... Tell her you love her everyday... softens 'em up for when you say... "oh, by the way I'm goin out on the boat tomorrow" :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Thats cool Elmer. Our 17th is coming in Dec. I hope you guys enjoy another 17!