FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Got it from cousin, who said it had little use. the kill switch does not work, (neither one of them). Bought a new kill switch and that does not stop motor. What do I need to do?? Mdl #225581505, and what would be the year of this motor?
I don't have a ohm tester, but I did discover that none of the wires were grounded under the flywheel. Put them on and still nothing, will try ohm test next. Many Thanks