09/11/02

Skinnywater

Commander
Re: 09/11/02

12footer! Hooyaa!<br /><br />I was sad enough last year. I leave the sadness to the people who had direct involvement and direct losses in the attacks. Also to the ones who have family members in our armed forces. <br />New Yorkers, my hats off to you. A bunch of heros live there.<br /><br />I'm personally way over the sadness. I'm plenty mad though. I've been hearing WAY to much talk and not enough action.<br /><br />I don't need to be reminded of the attack. I'm still (pi$$ed)confused why the recent assasination attempt on the Afgan Pres. was allowed to happen if we're really conducting a war?<br />WHAT?......I've heard there are bands of Al Killya in Pakistan? Why?...Why Iraq now? There is enemy with in miles of our troops in Pakistan.<br />How many fronts can we half a$$ it anyhow? Dang politicians (lawyers). General Powell has to bite his lip almost constantly because of them.<br /><br />Prince Abdul Pi$$-ant from Saudi Oilrabia and his woman beating government should be next................JUST! to show we mean business. Saddam is a LOUSY A$$ed excuse to make this war clean and easy for US.<br /><br />Dang it! There were plenty who suffered last year.<br />But we, us, haven't suffered SQUAT, if we're gonna win us a war! <br />The Prez. told us to spend more at the malls......THAT'll SHOW THEM!......what a buncha wormdirt. <br /><br />I'm personally not going to be satisfied until I'm not able to afford gasoline for my new boat. Or ride a '53 Chevrolet church bus with my fellow Americans back and forth to work, ration my potato chips, pizza, soda and coffee for the effort. <br />It's only going to be then, and only then, will I begin to feel confident we are truely at war and at war with such intense commitment that it will take to utterly defeat our enemies.<br />I did my time 30 years ago. Now I'll give this country my children, 12 years from now, my grandson. I will have ample opportunities to be sad again.<br />Until then...........LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!