¿Best fishing lie ever told?

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'd never want to be known as one who would question the integrity of a fellow fishermen; however, I'm curious to know if you've ever heard a fisherman tell a lie. <br /><br />If so, what's the best fishing lie you've ever heard. :confused: ;)

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: ¿Best fishing lie ever told?

An Auckland buisinessman regurarly went fishing on the same day each month with his wife's blessing. This day his boat sunk and when the coastguard arrived they found both the buissinessman and a woman, naked, in the water waiting rescue. It appeard she was likewise married. Their affair had been ongoing.<br />I just wonder what lie he told to get out of that one?<br />Ross

screenbuzz

Seaman

All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"Yes dear, of course I'm happy to take you and your mother shopping instead of going fishing with my friends".<br /><br /> :( :mad: :eek: :confused:

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"Yes", said the charter boat skipper to the novice fisherman,"the fish are biting at six mile reef".<br />"Where's six mile reef", says the novice.<br />"It's just north of.................oh my god the computers going berserk."