magnet in flywheel

timmydoodle

Seaman Apprentice
I have a 85hp force , I took off the flywheel and cleaned stator and magnet and marked the magnet where it was from factory. Now I put it on and forgot to glue the magnet to flywheel. it seems to not make a difference but went to pull it back off and wont come this time. So i was wondering do i really need to glue it. Can i just leave it alone ????? Now for a nother problem. I didnt have spark on #3 then i did everthing you were supposed to do and even talked to prestolite, they told me more than likely, cd modual. so bought one now no spark on #1 so called prestolite back they said to switch the stator wires so i did and now it seems fine whats wierd is when you just turn it over theres no spark. but when its running it has spark and the way i know is while running i will pull spark plug one at a time and they all give the same results... The motor rpm goes down a little. put it back on and it goes back to normal. Im open to what you guys think , and thanks for all the help so far it is well appreciated........Thanx Alex:)