2018 bentley 200 Fish - glove-box push button latch

jimbeck

Recruit
Hi Folks,
Does anyone recognize this glove-box push-button latch type?
Is from my 2018 Bentley 200 Fish Pontoon. Glove-box is under the captain's seat - this is the latch to the glove-box. Need to replace it. Unique thing is the attached hook at end. The generic ones on Amazon just don't line up properly and are much larger than this 3/4" thick latch. Any tips much appreciated!

1614471581879.png

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
It's a bit hard to find an exact match. Boat builders get their hardware from the lowest bidder in bulk, and then move on to a different vendor. Usually you have to modify your existing panel to fit a new latch.

MRS

Commander
Might be easier to just find a new glove box that fits in your existing spot.

jimbeck

Recruit
It's a bit hard to find an exact match. Boat builders get their hardware from the lowest bidder in bulk, and then move on to a different vendor. Usually you have to modify your existing panel to fit a new latch.
Thx Grub - was what I concluded too, thx for confirming. I think if I bore the hole out a little with a file, I might be able to adapt the new one

jimbeck

Recruit
MRS - my glove box appears to be attached w/ rivets - not sure how to remove those. Any tips?

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Hi Folks,
Does anyone recognize this glove-box push-button latch type?
Is from my 2018 Bentley 200 Fish Pontoon. Glove-box is under the captain's seat - this is the latch to the glove-box. Need to replace it. Unique thing is the attached hook at end. The generic ones on Amazon just don't line up properly and are much larger than this 3/4" thick latch. Any tips much appreciated!

View attachment 334480
Shouldn't be hard to find...
What is the diameter of the barrel and distance from the back of the flange of the center of the catch indent?

Last edited: