FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 20 HP motor that the stop switch is disconnected and I need help on how to wire it. I know the one wire goes to the ground and the other one goes to the control box some where but I can't figure out where. Serveral of the wires from the control box goes to the terminal block and there...
I have a 1976 20 HP Merc that I need to replace the spark plug wire on it. The problem is that I do not know how to disconnect the wire from the coil.
Motor Serial #435 4064
Serial Group #12
Coil Assembly A-339-5748A2
Is the yellow plug wire wired into the coil, or does it screw into the...