FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have this Johnson powerhead that I want to link to the proper lower end. Is there a way to cross-reference engine serial number with unit model? Engine serial number is C8238691
I have this johnson powerhead that I want to install on a new leg. I don"t have the model number, no transom clamp. Is there a way to cross-reference engine serial number and model number. Engine serial number is:C8238691. Looks like a 1995 or 1997.
I was given this outboard engine. It is a Simpson Sears Elgin 2 outboard engine. It is a Canadian model, thus getting very difficult to find related info.
Engine is a Tecumseh, according to sticker on starter cover. Tag on carburettor has: T636 08A serial number 450 7232. Tecumseh shop manual...