FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I picked up a 1985 bayliner cheap it had so problems. 1. It had a bad ignition switch I replaced it. After put a new battery in it I got it to run but top cylinder was not firing so i read some post on here an replsced the stator, point, condensors and rectifer I did a compression test an got...
I have 1983 bayliner with a volvo pents aq 125 ans when I try to start it up it hesitates then turns over good then stops with some kind of clunking noise coming from the front of motor. I put a break bar on the front crank and it frees up then turns over and starts right up but I stop it right...