FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The motor has sat up for a long time but is in good shape. when I started it no water was pumping so I ordered an impeller. I followed the directions in the service manual but I can't get the lower gear housing to drop more than about 1/4" & can't get to the cotter key & pin to disconnect the...
I have a 25hp Chrysler that is set up for a steering wheel or remote steering & has no tiller arm. I found a 20 hp parts motor but don't know if the tiller arm will swap over & fit mine. Does anyone know if they are the same tiller arm or how to find out? Thanks in advance