FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a '93 Formula 252, 454 with a Bravo 3.
I have noticed that during the last couple of seasons a slight consumption of gear lube (from the clear reservoir behind the engine) but maybe a 1/2"-1". This weekend I noticed that the level dropped 2-3" after about 10hrs and gear lube is in the...