FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently boat a 25' pontoon. It has three batteries in it and also has a Onboard Battery Charger. Can some one tell me what the Onboard Battery Charger does? If I need to do anything with it? How does it work? The batteries are all tied in to a very complex battery looking Red battery...
I know that exhaust smoke is good to see, to let you know your getting oil to the motor. But if it smokes excessively then what does that mean? When I putt down the cove I leave a stream of smoke! I think that I am killing all the fish in my path! LOL
Just recently switched out the engines on my 25' Pontoon. I have a Johnson 115hp that I can't get over 3000 rpms? When it was on the other boat it was fine. I don't know if I am have fuel problems or what. I think the Max RPMs should be around 5000 or 5500 if I am not mistaking. Anyone got...
I have a 2003 Mercury 125 powerhead that I need to replace. I want to go to a 115hp to stay in specs of the boat. What would I need to convert on the 125 if I bought a 115 powerhead? Are most of the parts the same, such as Lower Unit, electrical, etc.?