FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi to all.:)
I'm recently new to the forums. But I have quickly learned alot by browsing thru both old and new forum topics. This is a really great site with lots of very valuable information and I'm pleased to be a member. I've just brought home "Isobel", the sweetheart of my dreams for many...
I am looking at what I think is a Lund boat but the HIN starts with "OBB". The USCG indicates the boat was made by OB Boat Works and that they went out of business in 1989. I sent an email to Lund with the same question. Am I looking at a stolen boat?? It is supposed to be a 2007 Lund 1660...
I'm looking for a used 16 to 17 ft aluminum f & S boat. Alumamcraft, Smokercraft, Lund, Etc. Would be used for 75% fishing and cruising with my wife and the rest with the grandkids. (small to larger lakes 1 miles across, 7 miles long. Not Great Lakes.) I have seen outboards from 50 to 150 hp. Is...