FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 60esl-70d no spark been reading many of the old post on this done a little testing myself I'am thinking bad amplifier what can you do being there is no parts for these anymore help!!
I have two 35hp 78' evinrude one of my motors uses more fuel than the other on average 16 mile trip it will consume two to three gallons more than the other which is not a big deal but could it be that out of tune any tips on this??
I have a model CD 20 how much resistance would the impeller have on rolling the engine over I droped the lower unit you have to really give the prop a forceful turn to get the shaft to go around so much so it makes you think there something wrong so I took the gears apart nothing wrong there...
I have a 1978 18ft starcraft holiday with twin 1978 35hp long shaft evinrudes with two persons and maybe 200lbs of gear top speed 22mph prop size 10 1/2 x 11 RPM 6700 WOT I do think they are original props from dealer when boat was set up but not sure I would like a little more speed at WOT...