FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I really just want the motor and plan on selling the boat and trailer and keeping the motor. Is this a good deal? what should I expect to get for the trailer and boat. The guy says he just put new rims tires and lights on the trailer and says the boat and motor are tip top...
I have an 89 gamefisher 15 hp made by Force that I just acquired. It runs fine and strong in the lower rpms but will bog down and loose power within 20 seconds of Appling WOT. If I apply choke it helps but doesn't fix it. It has new plugs, good spark, and I have only run ethanol free 50:1 mix...