FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is great. I just ordered off Amazon. Also ordered an easy out tool to help get the cracked one out. Interesting part will be getting access to get the old one out.
It did not freeze since I store the boat in a heated warehouse. I can only assume the the knob on the drain plug broke off from over tightening. I'm thinking the plugs are original from 2006. Not sure, but making an assumption. Does that make sense?
Thanks for confirming. A friend recommended using an easy out tool to get the cracked piece out. I may start with that and try your tip if that doesn't work. Will let you know.
I identified a leak when I started up the boat for the season. I had a mechanic do my oil change, fluids and start up and he said I was good to go.
Can anyone confirm if this leak is coming from a broken drain plug based on the attached pictures? If not, other ideas? Note, yes, I did call...
Good morning,
I pulled my boat out after it's first season in the water and found a dime size hole in the bottom of my boat. The boat is less than a year old and is under warranty.
I have no idea how this could have happened since I am an extremely cautious driver.
Can anyone offer their...