FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all and thanks in advance for any help that you can give me. I purchased a 10 hp Montgomery Ward motor that won't start. The guy I bought it from said it ran when he put it up 5 years ago. He had it kept in his garage. After taking the couling off the motor it looks relativly clean. I...
Hello all and thanks in advance for your input. I have 1986 four winns 170 i/o with 4.3L omc. I would like to add a second battery to run my electronics and use the other battery just for starting. The electronics that I run are: cd player, amp, sub, 4 speakers, bilge pump, and fish finder...