FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi boat experts. I have 98 Chaparral with 4.3L mercruiser. I bought it this spring. Had an oil change done when winterized. I've had the boat out 20-25 times already this spring. I noticed my oil is down almost a quart. Should this motor use oil? Is this normal oil use? thanks. from...
Hi I have a 4.3l mercruiser. where actually is the impeller located and how would you know if it needs to be replaced. Also is this different from the "water pump" thanks 98 Chapparal 200LE
HI guys. 1998 chapparal 200LE 20 ft. 4.3 mercruiser 190hp
how fast should this boat go? wot range is 4400-4800. currently with 21 pitch prop 4800 rpm, 42 mph half to full load. I switched to a 23 pitch prop to get more speed. with 23 pitch prop 4400 rpm, 42 mph. what gives? the...