FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I should have attached pics the first time. There is a red button on the left side of the throttle, What does it do? there is a key off/on and hill switch attached with a lanyard, but there is also a toggle switch on the counter? in the last pic, there is a metal arm that can be raised while in...
I recently purchased a 1992 Smoker Craft 15 ft Alaskan with a 93 Yamaha 50 hp jet. Iam in the process of semi-restoring it, but I don't know how to operate the side mounted throttle control. i thought it was just push throttle forward.. go., backward reverse.., is there more to it than that...
I am a newbee to the forum and new (old boat) owner with a cooling system question. I have a 1992 Four wins Freedom 180, 4.3 L Cobra. Just started working on it, With ear muffs on and attached water hose, it gets hot (I turned it off at 200), no water coming out of the prop. When I tested it...