FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Title says it all. I checked on a new one... original part 382875. Now replaced by 388685. I would like to try and put the old one back together but I can not find a diagram anywhere. There is a little sm. Nail head size plug...and where it goes?
I'm at the lake trying to fish. Any help is...
Finished up a complete tune up on the engine today and decided to change the impeller for the first time ever.
I installed the new impeller with the fins bend in the same direction as in the parts manual. (see pic), but now I am wondering if I put it in correctly. If you were holding the...
Hopefully just a quick question. I had to rebuild the carb, re-cut the spark plug wires to the coils as they were corroded, and put in new points and condensers. I want to make sure I set the points right. I placed a red mark in the picture where the points arm touches the cam.
I see the...