FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes I have a throttle control that puts it into gear and controls throttle, see attached picture. It has no buttons or markings though, it simply moves forward, locks into neutral to allow it to start, and then reverse.
Sorry, I did warn that I am a newbie...I'm competent and can learn fast, but please bear with me. I have a diagram that I have been using to try and guide me way around. Here is a picture of what Im looking at.
Firstoff, forgive me, I am a newbie, but I am trying to learn as much as I can. I really hope someone can help me out.
I have a 1994 Evinrude 115hp Turbojet that has been running great until today. I found a thread that suggested to disconnect the Black/Yellow striped wire, so I did.
With the...