FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I don't really want to pay $1,000 per season to a club or marina just for a mooring spot on Lake Clarke (Susquehanna near York, PA) and I don't want to trailer my boat every time I want to go boating. Could I anchor my 26' sailboat unattended long term anywhere on the lake? Is there a public...
Where can I buy a bearing housing puller for the lower unit for a T8ELH ? I have tried all the online parts places. Is there a standard puller that will do the job? I think the Yamaha part numbers are:
Bearing housing puller claw........90890-06564
Stopper guide...
Motor won't turn prop in reverse. When I select Forward I can't turn the prop manually either way, when I select Neutral I can turn the prop either way, when I select Reverse then at first I can't turn the prop one direction but I can turn the prop in the other direction then I can turn the...