FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Pulled my Sport Jet 90 from my 1994 Sea Rayder in order to do some work. It's ready to go back in, but I have some potential issues:
A couple manuals I've found online mention some sort of o-ring (one manual called it a "slinger") that should go between the motor and the jet pump. I didn't...
Hi, all. Great forum.
Here's my question: My 1994 sport jet 90 motor was running REALLY bad. Compression test showed zero compression in #2 cylinder. Pulled motor, removed head, and discovered a blown head gasket around #2 cylinder. No other apparent damage. Here's my question:
I can't...