FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've already got an onboard charger, it's the wiring that i'm unsure of because of access and the aluminum in between the two batteries under the deck.
Just bought a 2018 Superhawk 1850 but it doesn't have an onboard charger. Really odd since it has 3 batteries and the previous owner would charge them all separately. I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to wire an onboard charger on this model? I'm going to put it either under the...