FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just bought a 1997 Tournament 175cs Matallic Green w/Sand Exterior and Hunter green interior. Does anyone know where I can get one more seat to match the original ones from Alumacraft?
Thanks
Anyone with a 17 to 18 foot Lund with a side console what horse power engine is on your boat?
Just wondering if 75HP is enough for the size so I thought I would ask for some help.
Thanks