FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All,
Last year I purchased a new stereo CDXGT260MP (Car Audio CD Stereo | Car Stereo Receiver | CDX-GT260MP | Sony USA) to replace the old tape deck in my pontoon but never got around to installing it.
I decided to give it a shot yesterday and picked up everything I needed, including a...
Hello,
I just bought my first boat and it came with a '75 40HP Evinrude that I think is stuck in forward. When I disconnect the cable from the motor and move the shifter I can see the cable/linkage move with it. However, when I try to manually shift on the motor it will not move.
I'm just...