FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I'm new to outboards but know my way around engines. I brought home my fathers 1960 areocraft boat and 2 motors. the 28 hp motor has spark at the top cylinder but no spark at the lower one. not sure where to start. the motor ran about 4 years ago.
I also hace a 5.5 hp cd-18 s. that runs...