FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello! I am new to boating, and a proud new owner of a 2008 Chaparral 180 ssi. It has a 4.3 Volvo Penta sterndrive (190 hp). I keep it docked in the water, and have started and ran it every 2-3 days for the past 2 weeks. It is still in the "break-in" period (has about 5 hours now).
The...
I recently purchased a home on Lake Murray (Columbia) SC, and I am planning to buy a boat this summer. I am new to boating, apart from some day trips with friends on bowriders and fishing boats back in Connecticut when I was younger.
I have been researching about boats and have been to...