FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need to locate a MotorGuide propeller for my model HT-18. It's a 2 blade nylon with a 2 1/2" hub built in the late 80's. The only props available today are with a 3" or 3 1/2" hub. Any ideas where I might find one?
I am considering placing a 2007 15hp Mercury 4-stroke on my 14' aluminum Lowe with bench seats. The boat currently has a 1991 9.9hp Gamefisher mounted. The Gamefisher weights 65 lbs and the Mercury weights 111 lbs. Is this weight difference something to be concerned about and what changes will I...
My 9.9 Gamefisher model number 225581994. I have owned the motor for 2 years and I have no history on it. Run maybe 8 times over that 2 year period.
Moments before I had checked the water circulation by hand and it was warm and feel it was a sufficient amount. I was motoring along at half...