FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Got an 86 125hp that now has a fresh impeller. This is the first time I've fired the motor in a bucket of water instead of muffs.
I now have water misting out the the 2 mid-leg holes as it should. BUT, this is the first time I've noticed water running out the drain holes in the base of the water...
Looking to have a new Capacity tag created but need to get the factory specs to legally do it. I'm told a 91 is rated at 8 people, 1700 pounds and 135 HP.
Would like to see a nice legible photo from another 1900 owner.
Thank in advance for some help Spectrum owners!
Dan derikson@wi.rr.com
A buddy at work lost a cylinder in his 90Hp Johnson. He ordered a new one and gave me his hirt motor. The Power head is in pieces and now I have to put Humpty back together again. Bores are all at 3.5 with one having some extra Aluminium in it. I'm told wiping down that cylinder with Boric...