FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bid on and won a viper propeller on Ebay and now I'm not sure if it's going to fit . the propeller is a viper ranger fishing bass part #176627. I want to put it on a new etec 200 Ho. It was stated as a OMC 15 splines. 14 3/4 X 19 propeller. Can i get some input on if this prop is going...
Just re powered a 203 Dusky with a E TEC 200HO. It replaced a 175 Ficht. I'm using the same prop that I had on the 175 (SST 14 3/4 X 17 ). I'm turning 5900 RPM's with the engine trimmed up all the way running 48/49 MPH (GPS). My question is what can be done to get a little more top end and stay...
I'm trying to find out if $13600 is a good price for a new 08 200hp HO 25' shaft Etec. This price includes the $800. rigging credit. It's only the engine that's needed.
Was out Fishing today and have a problem with the engine. I ran about 4 miles to the fishing hole. Engine ran good when I was going to move to another spot I started the motor and after running for 5 min. it stalled and wouldn't start. Had to be towed in. when I got home I pulled the plugs and...
On the 200 Hp what do the different model numbers stand for??? E-200 .......HCX DHX HSL DPX DCX DSL DPL I didn't realize that their were so many models???
Hi all New to Forum : My question is I'm looking at a new 200 HO E-TEC and the ser. #'s start with 05 is this the Yr or ??? Also that is the prop HP on a 200 HO engine. Thank in advance.