FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2002 Sailfish 188C with a 2002 Yamaha 115TLRA motor. I'm trying to replace the ignition switch. The original that I'm trying to replace has no part numbers and I don't believe it's made by Yamaha. It has six posts for the wire hook-ups. They are labeled M, M, B, C, I, A and S on same...
Boat motor will not idle without hitting the electric choke every few seconds. Runs fine from one quarter throttle to full throttle but I have to take my time getting it up to or it will stop (I used to be able to hammer the throttle from idle with no problems). I checked fuel filter, replaced...