FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all
Looking for some advice on a 1990 90hp. Engine fires right up, idles fine and eases into gear.
Lately it started doing something annoying. When trolling along or just a slow cruise it feel like it starts to bog a bit and when I give it throttle or go to WOT it stalls out. Feels like...
Hi All,
In peeling back the onion that is my force outboard, I realize the reverse lock lever handle was cracked so I ordered a new one. The kit came with a new shaft (with handle attached), but I cannot see how to get the old one off!
Seems from the schematics on the shaft itself (under the...
Hi All,
New to forums! - Long time reader, first time poster. :)
The info here has been great and very resourceful.
After 11 years, I jumped back into boating and picked up a used 1990 Bayliner Capri with a 90hp Outboard. Used to have one a long time ago (bought it new) so when I saw it, price...