FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have an 84 Johnson 35 that has begun to run rough. It was running fine when I shut it down. I started it five minutes later, and it would bog down when I accelerated but run fine at wot after working the throttle up. I put a timing light on it this evening and the timing was moving all over...
I have a 2001 yamaha ox66 225 with a digital display. The three oil bars are flashing along with the water separator symbol flashing in sync. Does this mean that I have an oil filter clogged and water in the separator at the same time? Or does it mean something different. I'm asking because I...
I have a 2001 yamaha 225 ox66. When I am trolling it will stay at whatever rpms I want until I try to go to 1900 rpms. Once I get there, it starts fluctuating between 1900 and 2400. It will smooth out again if I bump up to about 2300 rpms. It just wont hold between 1900 and 2300 rpms. Anyone...