FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I just tried to download a service manual from the adults only section, but it appears someone has gotten wise and removed them. Clicking the links now diverts to their website where we have to buy them.
Has anyone downloaded them???
Perhaps they could be posted on rapidshare or...
Hi all,
My brother in law has recently purchased a Birchwood President; he apparently got it at a bit of a discount as one of the BMW D190's isn't starting and has persuaded me to take a look at as his engine skills are limited to oil changes etc. However I thought I'd get a manual for it...
Hello all,
I have recently purchased my first Evinrude, a very tidy 9.9hp engine off ebay. I believe its a 1991 model (off the top my head BE10BAEIR is the serial). I have had a look at some of the other posts on the forum but still have a few questions about the engine. I would be very...