FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Mercury 60 Bigfoot on my pontoon. It has had a problem for quite some time, but it is usually intermittant. About a month and a half ago, I drained the fuel and cleaned the tank, replaced the plugs, and the fuel filter. I also ran some seafoam in the gas to try and clean out the...
I have a 2001 Mercury 60 bigfoot on my pontoon. Sometimes it runs very good, sometimes not. If I leave it sitting for more than a few days and go to turn it over, it will leak 2 cycle oil out of the prop and onto the ground. When it starts, it smokes very bad at first, then clears off. It...