FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I don't think that, I'm just saying @Faztbullet said none of his customers have had success with "double stack" pumps. I have no idea what double stack means tbh
I also don't want to repair the VRO - I like mixing the gas with the oil and it's one less thing to think about. I just don't know what the guy did before me to "delete the VRO system" and which hoses are still in use vs. which are essentially useless now. I made this rough diagram to help me...
Thank you. I ordered one that fits and looks similar off Amazon but have read they should not be relied on. The bottom nipple is also straight up and down and when the hose is connected, it's bent pretty badly. The OEM one has an elbow nipple that's even offset from center which fits way better...
Hi all, I have a 1991 Scout Sportfish 172 center console with a Johnson 115 v4 two stroke Ocean Runner outboard that I've been fixing up. I purchased it with the VRO already deleted, but still utilizing the OEM fuel pump. Yesterday I replaced all of the old hoses and when I was reinstalling the...