FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok so i have been working on getting a 7.5 gamefisher motor running. so far everything works. But the final problem is that the shaft won;t turn. I've taken the power head off, and noticed that there is a spring that is attached to the shaft. It seems that somehow the motor turns and torques the...
Ok so i finally got my motor running. after a few minutes i noticed no water was coming out of the 2 holes on the back. then it stopped. i assume the impeller is shot. how do i change it out? I tried getting the lower unit off with 2 bolts on the bottom. Any where else i shoudl look for bolts at?
I recently bought a gamefisher motor. It doesn;t have a owners manual. The model is 217/58589-0. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the year and model. Also how to start it, or what all of the knobs control. I was told that it doesn't shoot water out of the back, but i've read that...