FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just got my first boat(!!!): a like-new 1993 Smoker Craft 142 Pro Mag and need to know what size bimini to get so my wife + lab can get some shade. I am concerned about some things:
-Since I am 6'1", I want to be able to walk easily under it: What height size should I get?
-When the bimini is...
:confused: We just bought our first boat: a like-new 1993 142 ProMag! Now we want to buy a bimini top to shade the wife + lab dog, but I want to be able to stand + also be able to get to the motor when it is not up. Anyone out there have any advice? (I am 6'1") THANKS! (Also the live well just...